International Congress on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking
The Congress will provide a forum for best practice and state-of-the-art technology.
It will also take a look at developments in the foreseeable future.
SCOPE and TOPICS
- The Congress will bring together a wide range of experts, coming from plant operation, plant suppliers and research institutes, who share expertise in:
- Iron ore production and handling
- Blast furnace ironmaking
- Direct reduction
- Smelting reduction
- Environmental control in coke and ironmaking
- CO2 reduction and energy saving
- Recycling of in-plant residues
- Automation and digitalization in coke and ironmaking
- Modelling and simulation in coke and ironmaking
Website of ICSTI | www.icsti2018.org