CM 2018 and MFPT 2018 Conference
The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) is pleased to invite you to this premier event, the Fifteenth International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Machinery Failure Prevention Technologies.
The Conference is being organised by BINDT in close co-operation and partnership with the US Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT). The combination of the efforts of two leading organisations creates the largest event of its kind at a truly international level and builds on the highly successful series of 14 international Condition Monitoring Conferences organised by BINDT and 70 Annual Conferences organised by the Society of MFPT.
For the first time, the conference will be co-located with the Annual British Conference of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT 2018), which will allow delegates to customise their experience by visiting both events under one roof.
There will be four sessions running in parallel covering a wide range of advances in CM fields, which will include:
- Plenary keynote addresses
- Plenary distinguished invited presentations
- Specialised keynote addresses (for structured session organisers)
- Invited presentations
- Contributed presentations, including case-study presentations
- World-leading sessions for major industrial sectors, including a session for the BINDT certification scheme
- Expert panel sessions on hot topics in condition monitoring, organised by recognised scientists
- Extensive exhibition and vendor presentations
- Social events
The exhibition will take place on the first and second days of the conference and will provide an ideal opportunity to investigate the up-to-date technology available.
The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
Midsummer House, Riverside Way, Bedford Road
Northampton NN1 5NX, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1604 438300
Fax: +44 (0)1604 438301