Call for papers
You are invited to submit abstracts in accordance to the below mentioned guidelines.
- Registration of papers will only be considered if they are submitted completely, i.e. together with all requested data and the abstract.
- Authors should register only one paper.
- English being the conference language, the contributions have to be submitted and presented in English. Translation into other languages will not be provided.
- Please send your paper submission and the abstract (about 300 words) to email@example.com until 10 March 2017 the latest.
- Authors have to classify the topic of their speech.
- Presentations will be oral (20 min. incl. discussion).
- Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their contributions in March 2017.
- Authors whose paper was accepted have to register via online-form
www.oegfzp.at/de/certification.php and pay the registration fee until 30 April 2017 the latest.
- The registration is binding and non-refundable.
- The full paper, formatted according to the template, must be on hand in the ÖGfZP as an electronic file by 30 April 2017.
- The template for preparing the manuscripts will be sent to the authors and also be published at our website.
- The proceedings will be available at the conference.
- NDT Personnel Certification
- Harmonization of qualification examinations
- Examination specimen
- Examination questions
- NDT quality systems and personnel certification in industry
- Approval of NDT contractors
|Deadline for registration of Papers
||10 March 2017
|Information sent to authors about the acceptance of their papers and information on the registration
|Deadline for author’s registration and payment
||30 April 2017
|Deadline for submitting manuscripts
||30 April 2017